Warehouse Support Staff Full-time Job1 week ago - Transportation / Logistics - Shah Alam - 10 views
- To assist in daily warehouse activities and to ensure proper inventory control.
- Support warehouse and inventory.
- Track and record inventory movement accurately.
- Pick and pack items according to the outlets needs.
- Ensure daily replenishment to line is on time, housekeeping and cleanliness in the pick & pack area.
- Ensure all goods received have been double checked (Inspected) before updating in system.
- Generate pallet ID labels and perform labelling of pallet ID for Put away.
- Ensure goods received are in good condition are put away in timely manner.
- Record damaged and discrepancies.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned.
- Full time position.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM level or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- No working experience needed (on the job training provided).
- Applicants must be a Malaysian citizen.
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- Accommodation provided
- Attractive Allowance
- Medical Benefit
Megah Inovatif Sdn Bhd : Shah Alam Selangor