Travel Agent Consultant Full-time Job2 days ago - Travel / Tourism - Petaling Jaya - 5 views
- Handling all outbound calls.
- To exceed customers expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
- Work in a team to achieve the required KPI elements and SLA.
- At least SPM graduate who is interested to start their career in a call center are also encouraged to apply
- Able to work on Rotating Shift (24/7)
- Able to speak fluently in English, Mandarin and Cantonese will be an added advantages
- Must be energetic, positive-minded and good team player
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens
- EPF and SOCSO
- Various Allowances
- Attractive Incentives
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
- Full Training Provided
- Temporary accommodation ( based on availablity)
- Shuttle service provided based on specific location
- Internal Job Posting: opportunity to apply to transfer within Aegis Malaysia or to other Aegis locations worldwide at the discreation on Management.
- Aegis hires from across the globe so there is an opportunity to interact with people from different cultures and ethnicity (Europe, Asia Pacific, etc)
- Career Growth & Training Programs:
- Career Path: Executive > Senior Executive > Specialist > Team Leader > Assistant Manager > Manager
- iSTAR - System for Appraisal & Rewards - The STAR training is to help Aegis employees to identify their weakness and to develop future leaders for the company.
- English Training - Aegis provides English training for Aegis employees who would like to improve their communication & business writing skills.
Aegis BPO Malaysia Sdn Bhd : Petaling Jaya Selangor