Trainee Baker at AEON Taman Maluri Full-time Job6 days ago - Retail / Merchandise - Cheras - 5 views
- To be responsible for the majority of work involved in the process of baking / production.
- To work as a team to ensure that the desired end product is produced.
- To follow strictly on the working schedule and items to be made and in what quantities they are to be prepared.
- To concentrate and to improve on the various job function assigned to him / her, where in the areas of Baking, Table Work, Sheeting and Mixing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary / Secondary School / SPM / "O" Level, Higher Secondary / STPM / "A" Level / Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work in shifts, weekends and public holiday.
- Applicants must be willing to work in AEON Taman Maluri, Cheras.
- EPF, SOCSO.
- Medical free.
- Surau and canteen provided.
- Yearly increment & bonus.
- Skill allowance RM 50.00.
- Opportunities to further studies.
- Training / uniforms provided.
AEON Co. (M) Bhd. : Cheras Kuala Lumpur