Team Manager Hindi Speaker Full-time Job1 week ago - Call Center / BPO - Kuala Lumpur - 6 views
- Instructing, supporting and coaching of team members with regard to performance of tasks and be the first contact person for team members for daily questions and matters.
- Guarding, warrant and improve the production and efficiency of team members.
- Following and listening interactions from team members to guard and improve quality of the service with among others a focus on social (interaction) skills, quality of processing interactions in the system (logging quality) and professionalism.
- Executing HR related line duties and HR policies for team members around attendance, evaluations, assessment, labor contracts, leave requests and work force management, disciplinary measures, contract renewal etc.
- Deliver suggestions and advise to improve efficiency.
- Initiate update training if required.
- Deliver performance information of team members on weekly and monthly basis.
- Identify and (guarding of) follow up to issues and questions around team members or acting preventive in cooperation with other departments.
- Actively guard inbound queues and act upon observations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English.Bilingual preferred.
- Associate Degree/Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service.
- Minimum 2 years’ of managerial working experience in a contact centre or customer service, preferably in international working environment.
- Advanced in Ms Office applications.
- Strong customer communication skills.
- Effective listening skills(conversational techniques).
- Ability to lead, resolve conflict, influence and motivate others.
- Have good interpersonal and team-working skills, allowing them to engage positively with all members of their team and provide leadership and support, where required.
- Have excellent organizational and administrative skills (including attention to detail).
- Have good presenting/training skills (for sharing standards with team-members).
- EPF and SOCSO
- Good working environment
- Attractive salary
- Medical insurance benefit
- Training provided
Sellbytel Malaysia : Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur