Store Supervisor Full-time Job2 months ago - Retail / Merchandise - Ampang - 27 views
- Responsible to ensure daily store operations adhere to company policies and operating standards.
- Forecast, plan, order and stock merchandise to ensure stocks availability at all times.
- Ensures effective and economic use of staff retail operations department to achieve its objectives.
- Promotes professionalism of staff in retail operation department.
- To guide and ensure the system for overall store activities in good order.
- Deputise to manage store in the absence of Store Manager.
- To ensure store cleanliness, safety and housekeeping.
- Undertakes other tasks as required by superiors.
- Candidate must possess at least possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree, in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management, or equivalent.
- Good in Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- At least 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience in the retail operation is preferred for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to be based at retail location.
- Applicants must be willing to work on shift basis, including weekends and public holidays.
- Energetic and highly motivated individuals who have a passion for retail are encouraged to apply to be part of our “Family”!
- Night Shift Allowance
- Attendance Allowance
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
FamilyMart Malaysia : Ampang Kuala Lumpur