Sales Coordinator Full-time Job3 months ago - Retail / Merchandise - Kajang - 27 views
- Service customers’ queries from chats and emails in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
- Provide professional guidance in real-time on choosing the right pair of glasses to match their lifestyle.
- Review customers’ purchase order and liaise with merchandise department to process order.
- Oversee eye-test appointment bookings and ensure clear communication with outlet opticians and customers.
- Communicate with customers on orders and delivery and ensure delivery is fulfilled on time.
- Handle product packaging and delivery on a daily basis.
- Analyse customer satisfaction through timely surveys and follow-ups after-sales.
- Manage a log of customer interaction and details of actions taken.
- Resolve any customers’ problems throughout entire purchase journey as well as post-purchase.
- Learn about the organisation’s products and services and keep up to date with changes.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and highlight any new changes in the industry in a bi-weekly report.
- Suggest or devise highly efficient customer service SOPs.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a sales, communication, fashion consultant position, preferable from e-commerce space.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English, Mandarin & Malay.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record of problem-solving skills.
- Attentive to details, organised and able to take up high level of responsibilities.
- Patient, friendly, and open-minded.
- Great sense of style.
- Able to maintain high degree of integrity.
- Knowledge in optical industry is a bonus, otherwise training will be provided.
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Medical Claim
- Dental Claim
- Staff Purchase
- Annual Trip
- Annual Dinner
Metro Eyewear Holdings Sdn Bhd : Kajang Selangor