Sales Assistant AEON Taman Maluri Foodline Department Full-time Job2 months ago - Retail / Merchandise - Cheras - 34 views
- Manage and understand the needs and excellent customer questions.
- Provide the best service and wise use a mechanism to promote the sale of products.
- Prepare sales / promotional area confirmed by the layout, ensure that no garbage / POP box and out-sufficient and adequate.
- Prepare and provide merchandise.
- Doing P.A or return defective goods to the supplier.
- Keeping counters for monthly stock-taking.
- Attend training when necessary and required.
- Immediate entry.
- Minimum SPM and above.
- Good communication in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Have a strong interest in working in the retail sector.
- Able to work shifts, overtime, work on weekends and holidays.
- Cheerful personality and was not ashamed.
- Have a pleasant personality - smart dress and smart, professional speaking and consulting
- Medical facility
- Increase in salaries and bonuses
- Further education facilities
- Training /Uniforms provided
- Rebate Scheme
- Surau and canteen provided
AEON Co. (M) Bhd. : Cheras Kuala Lumpur