Real Estate Negotiator Full-time Job2 days ago - Property / Real Estate - Selangor - 8 views
- Real estate agents and property managers arrange the sale, purchase, rental and lease of real estate and property, usually on behalf of clients and on a commission basis.
- Tasks include -
- (a) obtaining information about properties to be sold or leased, the circumstances of their owner and the needs of prospective buyers or tenants;
- (b) showing properties to be sold or leased to prospective buyers or tenants and explaining terms of sale or conditions of rent or lease;
- (c) facilitating negotiations with tenants and owners on rents and fees;
- (d) drawing up leasing and sale agreements and estimating costs;
- (e) arranging signing of lease agreements and transfer of property rights;
- (f) collecting rent and bond monies on behalf of owners and inspecting properties before, during and after tenancies;
- (g) ensuring the availability of workers to perform maintenance of the properties.
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven.
- Exhibit strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Aggressive and fast learner.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualitifications in any relevant fields.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Business-minded with entrepreneurship skill.
*Weekly COMMISSION Payout
*INCENTIVE TRIP to Taiwan, Korea, Goldcoast and many more!
*Systematic Training and Professional guidance on 1 to 1 basic for FREE
*Dealing Skills/Knowledge of Loans and Agreement/Knowledge of Properties
*Multiple New Projects provided
*High commission with FAST payment
*Team building, WE WORK.PLAY.LIFE
*Listing for Our Agents