Quality Analyst Mandarin Speaker Full-time Job1 month ago - Call Center / BPO - Jalan Tun Razak - 26 views
- Responsible for listening and monitoring ISR calls for customer satisfaction according to specified policies and procedures.
- Support the overall QA work flow by conducting customer call evaluations and providing feedback, generally to the Team Leads in a constructive manner.
- Accountable for collecting, coordinating, evaluating, and providing call data from agents to Team Leads and providing feedback and reporting.
- Meet weekly / monthly call evaluation metrics and ensure calibration for Quality Monitorings between the Quality Analyst and Team Leads internally and Quality calibrations externally with the customer.
- To Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews. (DSAT/CSAT)
- Preparing and completing action plans.
- Implementing productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
- Identifying and resolving problems, completing audits, determining system improvements, implementing change.
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends including failed proceses, corrective actions, and re-evaluations.
- At least 1 years of Quality Assurance Experience and/or 1 years of training experience
- Must have coaching and/or soft skills training experience
- Enjoys mentoring and coaching
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Transaction Monitoring requirements in COPC
- Proactive attitude towards work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bright outgoing personality. Pursues work with energy and drive and is motivated by accomplishments.
- Ability to develop and implement plans in order to accomplish set goals
- Team spirit and team player
- Good working environment
- Attractive salary
- Medical insurance benefit
- Training provided
Sellbytel Malaysia : Jalan Tun Razak Kuala Lumpur