Production Operator Optional Job3 days ago - Manufacturing / Production - Cheras - 9 views
- Production clerks compute quantities of materials required at specified dates for manufacturing, construction and similar production programmes, and prepare and check production operation schedules.
- Tasks include –
- Computing quantities, qualities and types of materials required by production programmes;
- Preparing production requirements schedules, ensuring that materials are available when needed, and keeping relevant records;
- Preparing or assisting in the preparation of production operation schedules on the basis of customers’ orders and production capacity and performance;
- Verifying stocks, arranging deliveries and investigating delays;
- Recording and coordinating the flow of work and materials between departments.
- Fresh graduate and SPM leavers are encourage to apply.
- Excellent hands-on skills with eye for details
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude and responsible character.
- Pleasant personality with focus on excellence in customer service.
- Prior working experience will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
- Good Environment.
- Bonus / Retreat
Company Confidential : Cheras Kuala Lumpur