Patrolling Officer Full-time Job1 week ago - Security / Law Enforcement - Cheras - 7 views
- Check visitor logs, contractor logs, drop-in/out logs, incident report, hourly report books, and clocking reports and registered ID’s when visiting a particular site
- Ensure security guard are in discipline and uniform is presentable according to the companies standards
- Handle emergency and unwanted situations and alias with the police and relevant authority if needed. Make police reports & submit to HQ for further investigations; Staff must be ready at all times to respond to reports of possible crime or emergencies, such as car accidents or robberies. Quickly arrive on scene if encounter any incidents at your zone, you need to prepare incident reports
- Prepare attendance sheets for guards daily and replacement guards for guards who take off days and medical leaves
- Submit weekly attendance of guards to HQ
- Distribute daily & monthly advance to guards
- Collect cheques and submit invoices
- Conduct regular checks on guards and report to HQ on their issues and discipline matters
- Ensure sites are in good situations
- Attend management meetings with Safety Officer and building managers
- Respond to emergency situations when guards call
- Prepare incident reports and submit Original copy to HQ
- Prepare draft monthly report of site assigned
- Monitor guards and train guards until they are able to understand and perform their duties and responsibilities
- Understand the SOP house rules & documentations of a particular job site and teach guards on the SOP house rules of their workplace
- Organize petty cash expenses by the company for guards’ managements
- Conduct roll calls with guards at least 1 time a day at any site assignment
- Provide training and monitoring to handle Nepalese guards at least 1 time a day at any sites assigned
- Handle Nepalese guards permit and medical issues
- Report to HQ and Operation Managers on any issues occurring at the site all time
- Take disciplinary action against guards who do not follow SOP and inform HQ on the deductions
- Ensure all sites have the stationary and operation materials which are required at all time
- Ensure guards uniforms and other headgears are given to them and to be seen them wearing in good and clean conditions at all time
- Organize FOMEMA registrations and medical check-up for guards
- Accompany guards to hospitals whenever needed
- No BRIBERY from guards and clients
- This also includes any type of Ad-hoc duties that needed to be performed on behalf of the company’s request.
- Possess at least Diploma.
- Able to work 6 days, 12 hours a day from Monday-Saturday.
- Willing to work in Cheras.
- Basic salary
Titan Force Sdn Bhd : Cheras Kuala Lumpur