Finance Assistant Full-time Job3 months ago - Retail / Merchandise - Shah Alam - 35 views
- Update Financial spread sheets with daily transaction.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Track and reconcile bank statements.
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs).
- Process tax payments.
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Process invoices and follows up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed.
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation.
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
- Manage all bill payments and customer invoicing as per the deadlines.
- Streamline processes and procedures for improving operational efficiency of Finance reporting and budgeting systems.
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Prepare tax documents for timely filing of Company tax.
- Prepare and adjust finance journal entries as required.
- Support the annual financial audit process through the preparation of standard reports as well as other custom reports as requested.
- Assist in managing account payable and receivable activities.
- Posses at least Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience with property development background would be added advantage
- Required skills (s) SQL Accounting system & MS office
- Contribution EPF / SOCSO / EIS
- Free parking space
- Career path
- Medical claim preferable
- Annual leave
- Millage claim
Bandoru : Shah Alam Selangor