Digital Marketing Executive Full-time Job1 week ago - Advertising / Marketing - Cheras - 6 views
- Adhering to company s digital brand standards, manage and create content, optimize for SEO/SEM and manage analytics for all companies digital-marketing related activities including website, social media site, microsites and digital marketing campaigns.
- Lead the strategy, development, execution and optimization of paid digital efforts, including display advertising, mobile, SEM and SEO.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports on customer behaviour to improve website.
- Manage email marketing programs, lists and import and permissions.
- Conduct landing page and email campaign tests.
- Coordinate online sales and marketing events, such as webinars.
- Develop and write digital content and maintain content publishing editorial calendar.
- Integrate online activities with offline marketing communication plans to ensure plans provide optimal business support.
- Develop creative briefs to give the internal creative team and agencies clear direction.
- Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and service to online campaigns.
- Daily report to head department.
- Degree in Marketing, communication, journalism or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive digital marketing experience.
- Proven track record of delivering multifaceted, digitally driven campaigns from strategy through executive and leveraging data to drive strategy direction and optimize marketing programs. Portfolio demonstrating work, analytics and metrics will be required as part of the interview process.
- Strong digital copywriting, design, content marketing, and verbal communication skill required.
- Exceptional project management skills, ability to prioritize, multitask, focus, lead, influence and delegate.
- Must have proven ability to translate customer insight into successful digital marketing programs and high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to customers.
- Experience with all website software solution.
- Understanding of outbound/inbound marketing principles.
- Experience In website management/basic HTML/ content management systems.
- Fluent in Google Analytic software.
- Ability to interpret and apply brand standards to online marketing initiatives.
- Strong ability to present digital marketing concepts and receive feedback.
- Strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Deeps interest in keeping up with digital trends that can positively impact our business.
- Experience with Marketing Customer Relationship Management Systems, email management systems.
- B2B or B2C digital marketing experience
- Salary Increment and Bonus
- Annual leave, Medical leave, etc
- Innovative work culture
Edelsteen Sdn Bhd : Cheras Kuala Lumpur