Cashier Sales Assistant AEON MaxValu PJS17 Full-time Job2 months ago - Retail / Merchandise - Petaling Jaya - 27 views
- Providing good service and friendly service to customers
- Ensure each payment in accordance with the procedures set
- Responsible for the cash received by customers until the end of shift
- Ensure the counters are kept clean and tidy
- Pleasant disposition and well-groomed
- Manage and understand customer request & questions with excellence.
- Serving the best and wisely using promotional mechanisms to promote products.
- Provide sales / promotion areas according to the verified layout, ensuring no garbage / box left and POP sufficient and sufficient.
- Prepare and supply merchandise.
- Do P.A or return damaged goods to suppliers.
- Maintain counter for monthly stock pickup.
- Attend training when needed and required.
- Have at least SRP / PMR / SPM / Certificate or Diploma.
- Possess attractive personality and can communicate well.
- Aged 18 years and over.
- Have a strong interest in retail.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Applicants must be a Malaysian citizen or Permanent Resident status.
- Interview will be held at HQ, AEON Taman Maluri.
- Medical facility.
- Annual bonus.
- Increase in salary.
- Further education opportunities.
- Training provided.
- Rebate Scheme.
- Variety of Allowance.
AEON Co. (M) Bhd. : Petaling Jaya Selangor