Cafe Supervisor Full-time Job3 days ago - Food & Beverage - Kota Bharu - 6 views
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food quality and service.
- Monitor staff’s attendance, leave, attitude and performance.
- Involved in interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling and managing staff.
- Monitor inventory, including food and beverages, supplies and cafe requirement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills are required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School; SPM.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Only Malaysian Citizens and PR need to apply.
- Attractive allowances & incentives.
- Annual increment & bonus.
- Uniform provided.
- Medical chit/card at panel clinic for medical purpose.
Street Churros / Cornery FNB Sdn. Bhd. : Kota Bharu Kelantan