Assistant Security Safety Manager Full-time Job2 days ago - Hotel / Hospitality - Kuala Lumpur - 4 views
- Establish good cooperation with hotel’s senior staff with other hotels
- Coordinate with the local investigator in crimes & accident handling and investigating
- Prepare security plan for specific events (seminar, conference, government guest, with wedding etc.)
- Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
- Have good experience in management and administration more than 3 years (min)
- Good coordination and administration in safety, security and risk management.
- Good contract with local authority and understanding the local law requirement.
- Understanding to operate the department and managing people (min 3 years’ experience)
- Understanding investigation procedure and coordination.
- Guest experience orientation.
5 day work Week
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts : Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur